- This event has passed.
Ian Alves Invite-XC
September 26, 2020
This meet will be held at the Bluestem Center for the Arts (801 50th Ave SW, Moorhead, MN 56560).
We will compete in Session 2.
10:00 AM – Girls leave from RRHS
11:00 AM – Boys leave from RRHS
Session 2 (RR, Fargo North, Shanley, Devils Lake)
12:30 PM – 5,000 Meters Girls JV – Session 2
1:00 PM – 5,000 Meters Girls Varsity – Session 2
1:30 PM – 5,000 Meters Boys JV – Session 2
2:00 PM – 5,000 Meters Boys Varsity – Session 2
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
1. All athletes, coaches, team personnel, and fans should self-assess for Covid-19 symptoms prior to arrival. Anyone experiencing symptoms or not feeling generally healthy should stay home.
2. Fans are limited to 2 family members per participant.
3. Team camps will be spread out in each park.
4. Each athlete must provide his/her own water bottle.
5. Awards will be compiled and distributed to coaches. There will be no awards ceremony.
6. Coaches are required to wear masks.
7. Meet personnel are required to wear masks.
8. Athletes are required to wear masks except when warming up, competing, and cooling down.
9. Teams will not be allowed into the park until 1 hour before the first race of the mini-meet.
Come dressed to race, as locker room facilities will not be available. Limited restroom facilities will be provided. There will be 4 porta potties for females and 4 porta potties for males placed near the team camp areas. Team Camp areas will be assigned and indicated on the course maps.
Top 5 competitors will receive a T-shirt in each division.
10 entries will be allowed in each division. There will only be one Varsity and one JV division for each mini-meet.
Most of the course is on a rough grass surface, with a few dirt paths. There may be some rough spots. Maps will be provided at the race.
A Certified Athletic Trainer will be provided courtesy of Sanford Health & Orthopedics Sports Medicine. But, please bring your own tape.