Grand Forks Invite-XC
This meet will be held at TWO locations: Lincoln Drive Park AND Riverside Park. Make sure to communicate with your coach to find out what race/location you are entered in on Saturday. Make sure to read through the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
JV and Varsity at Lincoln Drive Park: 120 Euclid Avenue
Middle School and JV2 at Riverside Park: 1811 N. 1 st Street
8:00 – Central, Red River, North, Sheyenne arrive
9:00 – JV Girls at Lincoln; MS girls at Riverside
9:30 – Varsity Girls at Lincoln; JV2 girls at Riverside
10:00 – JV Boys; MS boys at Riverside
10:30 – Varsity Boys; JV2 boys at Riverside
11:30 – Park needs to be empty
Awards will not be distributed at this meet. No awards ceremony will take place.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- All athletes, coaches, team personnel, and fans should self-assess for Covid-19 symptoms prior to arrival. Anyone experiencing symptoms or not feeling generally healthy should stay home.
- Fans are limited to 2 family members per participant. Each school will receive wristbands to distribute to athletes.
- The wristband does not replace the cost of admission.
- Team camps will be spread out in each park.
- Each athlete must provide his/her own water bottle. We will have someone responsible for filling athlete’s bottles.
- Awards will be compiled and distributed to coaches. There will be no awards ceremony.
- Each race is restricted to a maximum of 10 runners per school.
- Coaches are required to wear masks.
- Meet personnel are required to wear masks.
- Athletes are required to wear masks except when warming up, competing, and cooling down.
- Teams will not be allowed into the park until 1 hour before the first race of the mini-meet.