- This event has passed.
GF Sertoma Indoor
March 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
***DUE TO SNOW, THIS MEET WILL NOW BE HELD AT FARGO DAVIES HS
Class Dismissal-10:00 AM
Bus Leaves-10:30 AM***From Eagles Arena
Meet Starts-1:00 PM (1:30 PM for Track Events)
**Seniors, juniors, and some sophomores will ride on one bus. A few sophomores, freshmen, and 8th graders will ride on another bus shared with members of the girls team. The boys only bus will stop after the meet for food. The shared bus will not stop. Plan accordingly.
INFO ABOUT THE MEET–
FANS AND PARENTS:
Park on 70th Ave. S, in the lot east of the track, or north lot of Boys & Girls Ranch ¼ mile east of track. No parking at Davies until 4 PM.
- There will be concessions.
- Bathrooms are open as well as 3 porta potties will be available
- Track participants are not to go into school
- Buses drop off in front of school and participants walk to stadium
- Buses and other vehicles may use the lot after 4:00
- Stay off of main field and soccer practice fields
- Team camps – most likely they will have to be in the stands (look at the north side), as we have snow under the bleachers
- Please remind team members to pick up trash and place in garbage cans
- Remind all spectators – cars that are parked in the Davies lot (anyplace) prior to 4:00 will get a ticket
- This is so important, as we don’t have parking available during the day and when we dismiss at 3:45, we have to have room for pick-up (so we cannot have anyone in our lot, anyplace).
**Look at the meet schedule. If your first event doesn’t start until later in the meet, you don’t need to be there right away. Stay at school longer if you are behind in a class or need to finish up assignments, tests, labs, etc. Just make sure you drive over in time for your first event.