- This event has passed.
May 10, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
This meet rotates between Fargo South and Minot High School. During odd-numbered years, it is held in Fargo. During even-numbered years, it is held in Minot. The 2019 Classic will be held at Fargo South High School.
The meet is limited to 3 athletes/event from each school and uses True Team Scoring.
Class Dismissal-1:00 PM
Bus Leaves-1:30 PM from Eagles
Meet Starts-4:00 PM
We will be scoring every competitor in every event in what is called a “True Team” format. For a meet with 9 teams and 3 competitors slots in each event the scoring is as follows: Individuals: 30-29-28-27-26-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Admission will charged for this event: Adults $6 and Students $4
Concession will be available.
1. The running, jumping, and vaulting surfaces are a rubber surface and only 1/4” cone spike will be allowed.
2. The shot put and discus rings are concrete slabs; the javelin will be thrown off a grass surface.
3. No team camps on the infield.
4. There will be 3(3) entries from each school in all individual events; only one relay team entry for each relay race.
5. All competitors in the shot put, discus, javelin, long jump, and triple jump will be allowed three (3) attempts. 9 finalists will be given three (3) additional attempts.
6. The pole vault will start with the bar at 10’0” and the bar will be raised at 6” increments until a champion is determined.
7. The high jump will start with the bar at 5’4” and the bar will be raised at 2” increments until a champion is determined.
8. Each school must furnish all personal items, equipment, implements, etc.
9. Starting blocks will be furnished and placed in the lanes for everyone.
10. All athletes in running events should report to the SE corner of the track 10-15 minutes prior to their event.
11. Have buses drop your teams at the southeast entrance to the Track and Field Stadium.
12. In case of bad weather or inclement conditions, each school will be notified by telephone regarding postponement or rescheduling.
13. Meet conduct and eligibility will follow the rules of NDHSAA.